A fully virtual conference aiming to bring together international scholars as well as young researchers to discuss the necessities and research opportunities of “AI for Healthcare” from the perspective of Bangladesh.
𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞: 18 JUNE 2020
Why do you need to attend?
» Understand the fundamental and practical aspects of AI.
» Know the present and future prospects of the AI and Healthcare Industry.
» Get introduced the significance of AI for the diagnostic and cognitive approach of pandemic diseases such as Covid-19.
The conference will be beneficial to students and researchers from all backgrounds. Contrary to popular belief, AI for healthcare has been a trending topic for research not just for medical and healthcare professionals but also for young researchers from engineering and science backgrounds.
𝗡𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱!
𝗘-𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝘀.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and related technologies are increasingly prevalent in many ways of our day-to-day life and are beginning to be applied to healthcare. These technologies have the potential to transform different aspects of patient care, as well as administrative processes within provider, payer, and pharmaceutical organizations. There are already a number of research studies suggesting that AI can perform as well as or better than humans at key healthcare tasks, such as diagnosing disease. AI offers a way to fill in gaps amid the rising labor shortage in healthcare. It has the power to alleviate burden on clinicians and give workers tools to do their jobs better. Growth in the AI health market is expected to reach $6.6 billion by 2021 that is a compound annual growth rate of 40 percent. The AI for healthcare in Bangladesh is a fully virtual conference aiming to bring together international scholars and young researchers of Bangladesh to discuss the necessities and opportunities of AI for Healthcare in Bangladeshi Perspective. The objectives of this conference are highlighted as follows:
- Reveal the necessity and opportunities of AI for Healthcare research in Bangladesh by exchanging information.
- Expose the different aspects of AI-based research among the young researchers and grow national interest by setting up sustainable future goals in health science.
- Prof. Dr. James Bozeman, American University of Malta, Malta
- Dr. Md Iqbal Hossain, Research Scientist, The University of Arizona, USA
- Dr. Mohamed Uvaze Ahamed, Cihan University-Erbil, Iraq
- Prof. Dr. Batoul Modarress, American University of Malta, Malta
- Dr. Taher Kamel Eleiwa, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, USA
- Dr. Md Nasir Uddin Laskar, Whirlpool Corporation, Silicon Valley, USA
- Dr. Abdullah-Al-Zubaer Imran, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
- Prof. Dr. M. Kaykobad, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, BUET, Bangladesh
- Prof. Mizanul H. Chowdhury, Chief Architect and System Admin, MIT Space Systems Laboratory, MIT, USA
- Dr. B. J. Rajesh, Senior Consultant (Neurosurgeon), Yashoda Hospitals, India
- Prof. Dr. Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Chair, Department of Computer Science, Marquette University, USA
- Prof. Dr. Jahangir Dewan, President AABEA and sBIT Inc., USA
- Dr. John Meewella, University of Oulu, Finland
- Dr. Debashish Das, Asia Pacific University, Malaysia
- Dr. Manoj Jayabalan, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Mr. Saimunur Rahman, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, Australia